Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Appaloosas

My favorite horse! I went through stages as a child, first loving any chestnut-colored horse before transitioning to Duns, and then of course I had a Black Beauty phase. But now (and for awhile) Appaloosas are at the top. And guys, they do have the coolest name. I love the dappled grays. I even love just saying dappled grays!

They are almost otherworldly and totally remind me of this mystical toy horse I had as a child that was more dappled purple than gray. I thought it was Lady Lovely Lock's horse Silky Mane, but that one is just all purple. I do remember putting Pixietails in her mane though... But whatever, this doesn't really have anything to do with Lady Lovely Locks. Or maybe it really does. Maybe everything has to do with Lady Lovely Locks.

I think she needs her own post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment