Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trader Joe's

I think Trader Joe's also made the list on Stuff White People Like. Trader Joe's is simply awesome. They basically have tons of cool stuff at prices lower than regular grocery stores. I could gripe about how they could have more selection, more local & organic options, and better produce but I know what it's like to live without a Trader Joe's so I'll just thank the Lord that I'm moving to a city with two. Here are some of my favorite items:





  • Honey Sesame Almonds (so good!)
  • Organic Beef Jerky (finally, organic jerky that I don't have to drive to a ranch for)
  • Veggie & Flaxseed Tortilla Chips (these beat any other kind of bagged tortilla chip)
  • Corn and Chile Tomato-less Salsa (love corn salsa! Sweet & spicy)
  • Frozen Thai Vegetable Gyoza (my go-to midnight (savory) snack)
  • 2% Greek Style Yogurt (I eat half a container of this stuff everyday)
  • Goat Cheese (lasts longer than most TJ cheese and it's so much cheaper)
  • Gluten Free Cranberry Maple Nut Granola (I eat this like cereal)
  • Frozen Organic Raspberries (mix with Greek yogurt!)
  • Frozen Mango Chunks (smoothies, mix with yogurt, blend in pies, etc.)
  • Raisin Rosemary Crisps (Serve with brie, lavender honey, and fig jam)
  • Macaroni & Cheese: Wisconsin Cheddar (Wisconsin. Need I say more?)
  • Harvest Grains Blend (lentils, couscous, orzo, beans, quinoa)
  • Everything Pretzel Thins (great snack!)
  • Dark Chocolate Tahitian Vanilla Caramels (I give in to buying these far too often)
  • Green Tea Mints (don’t work all that well but taste great!)
  • Organic Sprouted Tofo (love the two pack)
  • Mini Peanut Butter Cups (they’re tiny so you can pretend you’re eating less)
  • Oatmeal & Cranberry Cookie (nom nom nom)
  • Mini Heirloom Tomatoes (a lunch staple)
  • Goat Milk (tastes the same as Cow milk but easier on your system)
  • 2 Buck Chuck! (Charles Shaw wine)
  • Chunky Valencia Peanut Butter with Roasted Flaxseeds (so many good things for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment